Bastille // Blame
"Don’t pin it all on me"
tip: this personality survey website is packed full with different tests to conquer you as a person. they’re great boredom busters and can also be used to help you figure out a character to write their bio/understand them more and hence write them better.
Roberto Cavalli spring 2015 rtw details
Sophie Turner in Another Me (2013)
Three PSDs, 228, 229, 230 → description*
- Download at [mediafire.com]
Do you ever think about your OTP having muffled, rough sex against a wall
Because I do
A weird thing I find incredibly helpful for art/writing.
Eplans.com is a website that sells blueprints for houses.
This might not seem that helpful but if you want a characters house you can make selections based on what sort of house you want them to live in.
Then browse through the results and find the house you want. Then you can view the blueprints and have a room layout for that house, which can help with visualising the space they live in.
It makes describing generic homes so much easier.
some fun sex tropes:
- laughing during sex
- and/or things going wrong during sex that leads to laughter
- sex on a countertop/tabletop/sink because we couldn’t wait to get somewhere with cushions
- kissing to stay quiet
- biting to stay quiet
- one person meticulously doing something entirely for the other’s benefit without expectation or need of reciprocation
- "wow i did not know that was A Thing for me until right now and i’m totally fine with that but for the love of god keep doing it"
- someone straddling the other while they’re “trying to read” and slowly getting them to put the book away
- "you’re only allowed to sit there and watch until i tell you otherwise"
- kissing anywhere but the lips
- alternatively, touching anywhere but where the person desperately wants to be touched
- "we couldn’t find a condom so we’re getting each other off in other ways" sex
- anything involving the secretive brushing of fingertips against inner thighs in public spaces
- sex with clothes half on/panties still on
- the pleasant misuse of ties
- sleepy morning kisses that accidentally turn intense
smoke and mirrors // gotye
such highs and lows
you put on quite a show
all these highs and lows
and you’re never really sure
what you do it for
well, do you even want to know?
you put on quite a show
best Photoshop tutorials in September 2014